Saturday, January 2, 2021

Zumba(My Satsang)

Zumba is my Satsang. Satsang is a Sanskrit term derived from two roots: sat meaning "true’"and sangha meaning community, company or association. "Associating with good people" or simply "being in the company of truth," and refers to the act of gathering with like-minded, uplifting people.

These amazing gals and guys keep me sane every single day. 

They have been with me through the 2020 pandemic and especially this past month as I navigate life without mom in it.

Prayer-and-smriti-satsang-for-my-nani

Barwa-12th-day-observance-and-rites

Sundays with Patrick. I last spoke to mom Sunday 6th Dec as I headed to my "Jumba" (as she would call it) class with Patrick & it was Patrick's class I attended when I got back after a difficult week in India, on Sunday, Dec 13th after bidding adieu to Ma. 


Mondays with Maria & Michael( He is back!)
        


Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays with Eva

Wednesdays with  Rhaiza

                    Fridays with Claudia & Sara



             Tristan & Ryan always there for me






No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Birthday week 🕺🥳💃 celebrations

Dancercise with ❤️ed ones Come celebrate the new year and my birthday week/weekend, in the way that I love best, by dancing with me!  🥳🍓...